Edibles can seem like uncharted waters if you’ve never had one before. Fear not! With Kushy Punch we have the competition beat 9 different ways.
1. Compact- Just because you’re on the go doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to enjoy cannabis. Small enough to stow-away in your pocket, purse, bag, glove compartment, etc, you can add discretion to your medicating session. ANYWHERE!
2. Potent/Consistent- Infused and never sprayed with Cannabis Oil, the potency is cooked right into our gummies, for a consistency that ensures your dosage is the same as the last one you had. An important quality for an edible to be used as medicine.
3. Taste- While other edibles have artificial flavoring and sugars added to mask the taste of cannabis, we flavor naturally with oils and terpenes directly from the fruits themselves. You’re left with a gummy that is naturally flavored and won’t make you feel guilty!
4. Terps and Oils- In addition to natural flavoring, the addition of oils and terpenes have added effects that support the active cannabinoids in the gummy. For example, terpenes, the molecules responsible for marijuana’s smell, have been shown to block some cannabinoid receptor sites in the brain while promoting cannabinoid binding in others. As a result, terpenes are believed to affect many aspects of how the brain takes in THC or CBD, while offering various therapeutic benefits of their own. In fact, while THC has gotten most of the attention, studies suggest many of the compounds in marijuana work together to produce a synergy of effects.
5. Extraction- We make sure we don’t leave out the good stuff when completing extraction. Sugar Cane Alcohol extraction methods allow us to create a clean and healthy product for patients to consume.
6. No Chemicals- We use no butane or any other harsh solvents to extract oil from cannabis. Kushy Punch is crafted by Professional Confectionery chefs, for superb quality and taste
7. Value- With a potent gummy being at such an affordable price, you can be sure that you’re getting a consistent dosage that allows you to control the amount you take, accurately and efficiently.
8. Variety- With 6 different varieties to choose from (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Recover (THC+CBD), TKO, and CBD, you’ll be hard pressed to find one you DON’T like. There’s a strain for everyone.
9. Availability- Available in hundreds of licensed caregivers/collectives around the state of California, there’s no need to hunt for your favorite edible anymore.